This is a listing for an EDITABLE Pink Bunny Birthday Party Decoration bundle package kit. This is an instant download.
This Some bunny is turning one party decoration kit is perfect for a little girl turning one.
After your purchase you will receive:
• Invitation (2 invites of size 5″X7″ Laid out on US LETTER)*
• Cupcake Topper*
• Cupcake Wrapper
• Food Card*
• Water Label*
• Gator Ade Label*
• Straw Flag
• Favor Tags ( 2 styles – rectangle & Square)*
• Popcorn Box Template*
• Treat Bag Topper Template*
• Bubble Wrapper*
• Hersheys Kisses Label
• Chocolate Wrapper*
• Mini Bunting
• Medium Bunting (Size approx 5″X7″)*
• 4 Digital Papers
All the above with a * contain text that is editable (as shown in the 2nd, 3rd and 4th image ) which means you can type over our sample text with your own as soon as you purchase it. Templates are laid out on US letter size paper for you to print. You can also print on A4 size paper.
Printing places: Fedex Kinkos | Staples | Office Depot | Any Local Print Center | Home Printer
Recommended material to print on: 110 lb cardstock (300GSM)
This listing is a digital file NOT a printed item. Nothing will be shipped.
How it Works:
1. Once you purchase you will automatically be able to access your files from the order page. The file link will also be emailed to you. Just click on the link and your file is ready to download and save to your computer.
2. Open your file in Adobe Reader.
3. Type over the text with your own text. Our fonts are embedded in the file, which means you will not have to download any fonts. Only the highlighted text fields are editable by you.
4. Incase you need to change the font size or color press Ctrl + E (Windows) or CMD + E (Mac)
5. Save your file or print it directly.
6. Trim on the crop marks
Please note the editing function only works on the computer (Windows or Mac).
Recommended places to print:
• Fedex Kinkos
• Office Depot
• Your local print shop
• Home printer
If you need to print at photo lab. You will need to convert it to jpg.
We have created a simple tutorial on how you can convert it to jpg here.
If you have any further questions on converting it to jpg – please contact us.